Wednesday, April 11, 2012

MAC In Extra Dimension Haul: Initial Thoughts + Swatches.

Hello Beauties! I only hauled one thing from the MAC Collection, In Extra Dimension but I must say it's one of my favorite things I've purchased in a while. I purchased Glorify Extra Dimension Skin Finish and it is a gorgeous highlighter that I am already in love with. MAC describes it as "copper with golden shimmer" and I don't own anything like this in my collection.



*Price: 29.00
*Amount: 9g
*Where to buy: MAC online or local counter/store

More photos and swatches!



 Swatches: blended out (l), heavily swatched (r)


Initial thoughts: All the hype about these skin finishes are for good reason. The texture of these are softer and creamier that the mineralize skin finishes. They look and feel better applied to the skin. I keep going back and forth about getting Superb but I might just lose that battle and get it before it's gone and I regret it later.

Thanks for reading!

XOXO Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment